Yes! My only requirement is that you speak English. I do all trainings over the phone or using Voice over IP. If you are outside the US, you will want to have a USB headset/microphone so that you may use the Voice Over IP to hear the audio portion. Alternatively for group workshops if you do not have a microphone you can listen through your speakers and use the chat feature to communicate.